lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Bright Eyes - "Bowl of Oranges" Saddle Creek Records




Each and every time I hear a bright eyes song, brings me back to that day when I met Angela (or maybe Angelica, or maybe none of those)
She was a spanish girl, with a red dress, she was just so beautiful, I remember I thought wow, when I grow up I wanna be just like her.
She had something trully magical about her, I don't know what was it, maybe was her wonderfull accent, or that she was much older than me, or that she was very modern, I don't know.
The fact is that she started talking about bright eyes, and she couldn't belive that we never heard it, so right then she put on you tube, she played bowl of orangess, and she started singing (with a very cute english) and dancing, we all fell in love, right there with the band.

I didn't know anything else from her, and she never knew she made such an impression in me, but I'm certain I wasn't the first or the last one to feel that way about her.

No hay comentarios: